MediCraft A Server Reimagined

pouncey31's Avatar pouncey311/20/14 5:21 pm
1 emeralds 575
Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:49 AM

Hello there! I know you are looking for a server, but look no more because you've found a keeper!
Let me explain. I am Hilgo. Me and my friend, Pouncey, were up one night looking for a server. We were looking for hours, just to find a server we could have fun on. We got really mad, and in anger I said "Why don't we just make a server! It'd be great!" We actually considered for a second, planned all night, and the next day, MediCraft was born. We have been working on it for months, and asides from the occasional exploit, we are done!
How to play?
If you know how to play on a Drugs server, you will find us familiar. What we are, is a new type of server that we came up with ourselves! You grow Medicine (Can be referred to as drugs, as medicines are drugs) with your farms. You have to watch out for raiders and powerful factions, as they can crush you with their discretion. Get money and rank up at the Ranks House (/warp ranks) and remember to sell at the Factory (/warp Factory)
Why us?
We're one of the last Networks that come up with original ideas! We're currently making another server, WarCraft, and with enough funding we can keep pumping out more! (Servers take 2-3 months to make)
How to get on:
Some people have trouble with this. We are Bungee so join our hub (IP listed below) and do /server medicraft . We also have /medicraft but some players have reported problems.
IP:
hpcraftingnetwork.mcpro.co
ALSO:
If you comment your username in here, you will get 10k in game! (10,000) (Which is a lot)
Will take a few hours to a day to get, but you'll get it
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN-GAME!
pouncey31
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner