Medium-sized prison server, need builders. [Willing to pay]

EggzKai's Avatar EggzKai12/30/13 3:03 am
1 emeralds 133
Hi, I'm the new owner of a medium-small prison server.
The spawn world recently corrupted almost immediately after finishing the final details on the server and publicly releasing. We had twenty players online within minutes of the public release, and the server crashed. It has been handling up to fifty players with ease, so I asked my host what was wrong.
They told me it was something wrong with the world loading, and that some chunks had corrupted. They linked me to a world fixer, which I couldn't figure out how to use for the life of me. Anyway, the server is currently whitelisted as we are in the process of rebuilding.
If you are interested in being a builder for the server, please message me. I only want the best, don't message me if you know you're not that good. There may be a future staff position on the server if you do good. I don't want a sloppy hour-long build. I need someone dedicated who will work, not play.
I am willing to pay you if you do an outstanding job. Message me on PMC for more information and build specifications. Thank you.
EggzKai
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder