Mine & Crime Server Idea Needs A Host!

thatsnotskills's Avatar thatsnotskills6/8/14 8:23 pm
1 emeralds 63
Hello PMC it is me again! I have a new idea for a new kind of server but I will not be able to do it by myself. Or with the server I currently have. So that is why I need you! I am looking for tons of builders and maybe a few staff members to help out. But mostly I am looking for someone very kind to lend their server for this idea. Of course if you do lend the server all you have to do is give me ftp access at least so I can fix plugins and etc.

More about Mine & Crime!
Mine & Crime is going to be a HUGE roleplay server where you choose your path. Kinda like DarkRP in minecraft but way more features. You can choose to be good and serve in the cops side, government side, or even civilian side. OR you can be the boss of all crime the "Lord Of Crime" so to say. This will feature more things than just having guns and drugs. You will have to find more ways to earn money on this server. I thought that this was a pretty cool server idea so I really want to see if anyone is in for the project. We will need a server of course because the one I currently own will not be big enough for this project. So Maybe we'll turn this server into some kind of Server Network. ( I do have a bungeecoord server and a regular spigot server)

if you are interested post your IGN and skype below!
thatsnotskills
Level 13 : Journeyman Network