Minecraft Experiment

cascer1's Avatar cascer11/25/13 4:43 pm
1 emeralds 84
Hello everyone,

I read a post a few months back about a social experiment in minecraft. Unfortunately it turned out to be fake. I am interested in an experiment like this and would like to host one myself.

I have set up a seperate world world for this on my server and enclosed an area of roughly 200 x 400 blocks. The area has trees, water, lava and all the regular cave systems you would expect in it.

If you are interested, Please read on.

The idea
The idea behind this experiment is to find out how people interact with each other after being enclosed in the same area for a certain amount of time. I will be checking in on the experiment whenever i have time and I'll write a report about it when it's done. I want about 15-20 people to participate in this experiment.

The world
The world consists of roughly 200x400 blocks, from bedrock to the height limit, with bedrock walls to prevent escaping. It has all features in it like lava, water, trees, cave systems and whatever. I will listen to feedback from participants or interested people on how to expand the world or change it.

The people
I am looking for people interested in playing in this experiment. To join, simply mail me at experiment@sergeantsclan.com
I expect all participants to spend a few hours each day in the enclosed area, to make sure this experiment won't take ages.

Interested?
Are you interested in either joining the experiment or helping with the preparation and overseeing of the experiment? Please mail me at experiment@sergeantsclan.com stating your minecraft username, skype username (if you feel like giving it out) and if you want to participate or help out.

Thank you guys very much, and i hope this will be a fun experience for everyone.
cascer1
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer