1.12 MINECRAFT SERVER STAFF NEEDED

emeraldminer2000's Avatar emeraldminer20008/4/17 12:10 pm
1 emeralds 290 1
8/13/2017 6:19 am
chiefwhiskers21's Avatar chiefwhiskers21
Hi there we would like you to join my staff team on my server the ip is megapixel.mcsoft.org and we are open for moderator builder trainee developers cop and chief are server is a town/ minigame server and we would like people to help and devs to fix bugs so thank you for reading this.
emeraldminer2000
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/13/2017 6:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
chiefwhiskers21
Hey emerald Miner!
Im a trained Minecraft that has been in many servers already!
I would like to apply for a administrative position or a moderator.
I have a lot of experience already and im happy to do this job for free or even for a small wage.
Why do I want to join?

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helpful and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am still playing today.

Why I should be accepted for the Job?

I believe my presence will benefit the Staff in a lot of ways. I communicate easily and in a meaningful and confident manner. I am reliable, dependable and responsible and would dedicate time to the server when possible to fulfil a position as a staff member. I think I would get along with both staff and players easily and would try my very best to help out at all times. I am respectful to others around me and to those in higher positions than me. I am also a great listener and can be trusted to help look after the server whilst any mods, admins, owners etc. I understand that moderators cannot always be available and can't monitor every word and action, but because I live in Australia, ACT, I often play when there are no other staff members online. Being a part of the staff on Your server i would care, serve and work for you guys. I also believe that my past experience with other servers would be an added benefit to the server.

Any other experience?

I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I had a moderator position on pvpwars.net. I was successful and we had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt and unreliable. I was also a Mod on Skittles.mc, a small server that was nice. It was a fun community but was losing support due to lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server eg. Mineplex, Hypixel, and they couldn't see that the server was growing they way the wanted).

OTHER ADDITIONAL INFO

THANKS,

Rob
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome