Minevera Recruiting Staff

Arutex's Avatar Arutex3/11/21 5:08 pm
1 emeralds 27

Hello PlanetMC, I'm here today to recruit people for volunteer, or paid positions on my server Minevera. The server is an MMORPG Survival server (Mainly focused on the MMORPG aspect). The server is still heavily in development. With around 2 months of work put into it, and a deadline of 4 months.

INTRODUCTION:
I'm Xelb. I'm 20 years old, and I have ran servers across multiple different games such as Rust, Minecraft, Unturned etc. Minecraft has always peaked my interest though. I have been running Minecraft servers for around 6 - 7 years.

THE POSITIONS:
The positions that need to be filled will be as followed:

- Beta Tester (Volunteer)

- Moderator (Volunteer)
- Admins (Volunteer)
- 1 Community Manager (Depends)
- Developer (Paid)
- Web Developer (Paid)
- Artist (Paid)

And many more positions to come.

HOW IT WILL WORK:
For all volunteering positions, you will be interviewed by me. If I approve, you will then be on a probationary period of 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks is up you will move from a Trainee, to your designated position.

For paid positions, you need to have a portfolio of some sort. Like a visual representation of your previous work. Developers, you will need to have some way of recording a video, and showcasing your work. This will work on commissions, so you basically get paid for how much you do, rather than an hourly salary. This could change in the future however :)

INTERESTED?:
Contact me on Discord! Xelb#9999​
Arutex
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner