⚔️ Minevera Skyblock ⚔️ » LOOKING FOR STAFF!

Arutex's Avatar Arutex4/8/20 4:01 am
1 emeralds 44
Hello! I am the owner of Minevera Skyblock, and I'm looking for staff for our server! Before I get to that let me tell you a little more about Minevera. Minevera is a new server, soon to be network achieving 1 goal: To create a user-friendly, unique, and interesting server to those who join. With game modes such as Jailbreak, Minigames, Factions, Prisons, & Tournaments for cash prizes, there is always a category for anyone to play!

Now let's get into what staff members we are looking for:

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2 Helpers

- 2 Builders

- 2 Developers (Must showcase plugins, and proof of ownership of said plugins)

- 1 configuration editor (Will get the Developer Role)

RESPONSIBILITIES

Helper: Provide help to other users, and taking their suggestions on how they can make the server better. You are there to help the community in any way you can :)

Builders: Builders (As stated) build. Spawns, maps, minigames and etc. You will have a very important role as the builds are what players look at the most!

Developers: Develop spigot plugins. From Minigame cores, to Faction addons, you create the server in your own unique way!

Configuration Editors: You make sure all configurations for the servers are correct, aswell as editing some you feel are out of place. From messages, to game speeds, you also play a very important role.

REQUIREMENTS:

Must be at least 16 years of age

(Applicable to builders) Must show a portfolio of your builds

(Applicable to Developers) Showcase your plugin, describe your plugin, and show proof of ownership.

If you are interested in joining the Minevera team? Please join our Discord, and ping either me (Xelb#0001) or Ax, and we will review your message, and get back with you as soon as possible!

Discord: https://discord.gg/fmvRaV5

Thank you, and we hope to see you on the team very soon!

Sincerely, Xelb (Owner of Minevera)

MInevera

"Live in your world, play in ours"
Arutex
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner