Minigames builder.

labioliver's Avatar labioliver5/3/14 2:35 pm
1 emeralds 100
Hello! I am Labioliver, but just call me Oliver.

I am a experienced minigames builder with command blocks. For now, I've played Minecraft over 2 years. I can make some fun and also, frustrating or challangening minigames.
I also do player requests.

List of what I can do:

* Parkour map

This parkour isn't the normal parkour map.. It also gives people rewards automatically after they've completed the course.

* Mob Invasion
I am not a clever person

This is a challangening minigame, where you need to defend your castle from monsters. Monster are trying to evade your castle while you and your friends defend it. Creepers and blazes are the most dangerous hazards, because they can do explosive damage. When they do, you must fix the castle with stone blocks before they get in and invade the castle. Survive as long as you can. The longer you last, the better are the prizes. (Minimum 2 players needed to start)

* Another mob styled challangening and LONG (Can last up to 2 hours) minigame. This time, the monsters have already invaded the castle. Now, Its your challange, to stop them, by killing the boss Wither. You will start with Chainmail armor and a stone sword. Across the map, you find chests where are better equipments. The problem is, getting to the chests is REALLY really hard. You must kill your way through, and if you die, Game over. You must start over then. There are secret levers which open secret doors, where there is some equipment. After you've looted all the chests, you need to find the ultimate chest, where is the ingredients to make wither. If you kill the wither, you have won.

There's many more minigames. I cannot make minigames for everyone, so I prefer 1 server to make for.
- Thank you!
labioliver
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragonborn