My Mission

King Meep III's Avatar King Meep III2/20/14 1:50 pm
1 emeralds 41
Greeting, all those people who want a Minecraft server, but don't have the funds, or the know-how, Unite!:

My mission is to find:

A Funder: Funds the server. get full console, has authority and very high importantance [Has choose of the Minecraft Host, must organise!!!] (Owner)

A Bukkit Developer: A person who is a pro in installing and working with basic plugins such as iConomy, World Edit and Factions [as well as essentials and worldguard] gets most of console (Bukkit Dev)

Permission Pro: A person who can easily write and use permissionsEX [if done correctly, will get Head Admin] (Head Admin)

Staff*: Need people who are experienced and mature [older isn't always more mature] who can keep calm and peace, and also help to regular people (Admin) + (Mod)

Builders: People who are dedicated to builder amazing things for the server, such as spawn and shops, and arenas (Builder)

Advertises: People who spread the word about the server, when the time is right, [being a Youtuber helps], as well (Advertiser)

Loyalists: People who dedicate there time into the server (Player)

Donors: [Not essential] anyone who wants to do there part in this project shoyld always consider donating (---- Donor)

Footnote: All decisions must be agreed on by Myself**, Funder (Owner), Bukkit Dev, and Head Admin!

*: Don't all just apply for staff because all other roles are just as important
**: I, as head of the project, will get Staff and limited console automaticly!

Contact me:

*Minecraft: dazzaf1970
*E-mail: Luke.fitch@aol.com
King Meep III
Level 1 : New Miner