[MMORPG] Builders & testers

Milord's Avatar Milord1/22/19 3:42 am history
1 emeralds 112 3
1/24/2019 12:56 pm
ForgottenCompany's Avatar ForgottenCompany

Hello! We are EndwindMC, an MMORPG server in its first stages.
We are looking for builders who are creative and dedicated. Also, As of me, I'll be working on the backend of the server so I'll be in need of testers to check bugs/glitches or even commands that shouldn't be accessible for a typical player.
NOTE: builders and testers who have shown their commitment will be given a future staff position.
A brief introduction of EndwindMC
EndwindMC is a Minecraft server that takes the idea of an actual MMORPG game and is looking to make it a true experience to Minecraft players. Players will enjoy having to choose between two factions(Alliances). Each faction player will have access to specific perks that are unique to their faction.

Example Perks
Mechanical Enthusiasts

Spells and magic
Quests and special items
Application format
Age(>15):
In Game Name:
Discord:
Past Bans(where, why, and duration):
Position Applying For(Builder, Tester):
Past Staff Experience:
Past Position and length held:
Reason's To Be Accepted:

SERVER IP and Discord Invitation will be provided to those who are accepted, respectively.

Milord
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2019 12:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ForgottenCompany
Age(>15): 17
In Game Name: ForgottenCompany
Discord: ForgottenCompany#4026
Past Bans(where, why, and duration): I haven't been banned from any server
Position Applying For(Builder, Tester): Builder
Past Staff Experience: I don't have any past experience. although i have been a fanatic builder ever since I started playing minecraft
Past Position and length held: none
Reason's To Be Accepted: Although I don't have any experience. I am really motivated to finally take a step into building for a server. I also would love to gain the experience and i want to learn everything there is to know about building for servers. I hope you want to give me a chance to prove myself as a motivated and creative builder.
01/23/2019 5:10 am
SethDeity
Reply via discord please
01/23/2019 5:10 am
SethDeity
Age(>15): 18
In Game Name: Taylo72
Discord: Seth#0852
Past Bans(where, why, and duration): Haven't been banned on any servers except once when I was builder and a server with a similar concept banned me in case I were to copy their server (I wasn't nor did I)
Position Applying For(Builder, Tester): Builder
Past Staff Experience: 3-4 years on and off, will do build test
Past Position and length held: variates from 2 weeks to a year and a half depending how stable the server is.
Reason's To Be Accepted: Will assist in the servers development, pretty chill and social (although prefer to build solo), Can be on quite a bit, experience as a builder and in other staff positions.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome