MysticHollow | Non-Public SMP Server [Plugins & DataPacks] {LGBT+ Friendly} {1.18.1} {Java}

FroggieBro's Avatar FroggieBro12/28/21 11:40 am history
1 emeralds 46

Server Features:
  • Plugins & DataPacks: We have tons of fun plugins & data packs for you to try out! (Ex: Elytra & Chestplate combination)
  • Server difficulty is set to Normal.
  • The worldborder is currently set at 10000 blocks; plenty of space for you and your friends to build!
  • Dedicated server hosted in United States.
  • Server spawn with server Market, Information Area, & Crates (crates coming soon).
  • We have various amount of plugins & commands from /spawn to /sethome and others like one chop trees.
  • Golden Shovel land claiming is also accessible to everyone on the server (just do /kit claim)
  • We also have a nice starter kit to get you ready for your adventures on our server!
  • Build your style and your way! Create a town with friends or just live alone, its your choice! <3
  • LGBT+ Friendly (I myself am apart of the LGBT community)
  • Much and much more planned, have any suggestions? Let us know on Discord!
Server Rules:

We do have some simple rules to make sure the server remains fair and fun for everyone in the community.
  • Please remain respectful to your fellow players.
  • No stealing or griefing allowed whatsoever. We have rollback plugins that would make this useless anyway.
  • Show all other players and staff members respect. (Be a genuinely good person)
  • No hacked clients, xray resourcepacks/mod or any other kind of cheating.

Well are you still ready to meet new people and have an adventure? Great! Here is our application link (Also we only accept ages 16+):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXaOF7I5SflnovrOVaqEQjCYl2USu4VTfWN6ItkIkJbri6cA/viewform

Also here is a link to our discord server: https://discord.gg/vZvaYBEgcW

If you have any further questions feel free to friend me on Discord and shoot me a DM: Frwoggie#9380
FroggieBro
Level 35 : Artisan Unicorn