[1.7.2] ♦Mythic World♦ [Creative] [PlotMe] [Much More]

Lux_u_ray's Avatar Lux_u_ray11/6/13 4:14 pm
1 emeralds 163

Hey guys, Lux_u_ray here, also known as Tennie, and today I'm going to be telling you about the fantastic server I help run and administrate, Mythic World!

I've been playing on this server for over half a year now, and have grown tight bonds with the community. Mythic World's players have formed almost a family, and we all take care of each other and listen to what needs to be said. Rather than the Admins determining what goes into the server and what comes out, we let the community decide. The community to us is more important than our decisions, and if it will benefit the server, it is more important. As always, we provide a relatively calm, and friendly environment, with plenty of plugins to emphasize a healthy and happy gameplay.

"Mythic World, formed July 12 2012, is a server built on the idea that the player should have the bukkit experience that they want, and enjoy the game however they want. Through this idea, Mythic World has grown around its players interests, but in truth its not the additions that make the server great, its the community that plays them. The MW community, comprised of both male and female players aging from 11 to 23, has the collective behavior of supporting each other and helping the server as a whole to become more enjoyable." -mythicman95 (Owner of MythicWorld)

Here is a list of plugins we have on the server that'll enhance gameplay:
Click to reveal
- PlotMe
- MobArena
- SkyBlock
- BlockHunt
- Paint Ball
- Jobs
- Vault
- Residence

And here is a list of our current staff, in ranking order:
Click to reveal
- Owner/Administrator: [Owner] mythicman95
- Co-Owner/Administrator: [SkyMaster] Lux_u_ray
- Administrator: [SkyMaster] HeroofJustice
- Administrator: [SkyMaster] Unit87cop
- Administrator: [SkyMaster] Eeirail
- Head Moderator: [SkyMaverick] tylertheguy
- Moderator/Builder: [SkyCrafter] MannyRulez
- Moderator: [Skylord] WolffSniper
- Moderator: [Skylord] KissACreeper

And to finish, some reviews from our most active players!:
Click to reveal
- "This was one of the first servers I've had fun and made tons of friends on. I love this server more than any other server in the universe. I <3 Mythic World!" -Katniss1230
- "This server is very friendly and treated well." -BrowningGod
- "Love this server." -beetlEmaster28
- "I love being able to play, PVP, and build!" puma2807
- "Great owner, great plugins, no griefing." -Shamwow221
- "This is an AWESOME server. I LOVE this server I can't find a better one!" -lolzhipster
- "This server is not about survival or winning PVP, its about the friends that are here." -highhorse1
- "Interesting, most uh, wonderful server run by a crazy person and his friends. Just delightful." -HeroOfJustice

Thank you for taking the time to consider joining Mythic World! We hope our server is appealing to you. If not, thank you for reading anyway, it means a lot! If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself or mythicman95, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Again, we thank you for looking at our forum page, and we hope to see you on the server soon!

-Lux

Useful Links:
Lux_u_ray
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn