-{NationCraft}- Server needs Builders Network needs Team

ronsampaul's Avatar ronsampaul1/26/14 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 84
Hi my name is Noah or ronsampaul the Owner of a Network and NationCraft™ We are a server I bet no one has seen but at least some of you have not seen. When and if you are accepted I shall tell you the premise on skype. I wish you the best on applying and have a Happy New Year.

PLEASE PUT WHAT YOUR APPLYING FOR

We Currently Need:
Click to reveal
BuildTeam:
Builders: 1/6
Decorators: 0/4
Designers: 1/2
Sponsors: 1/4

Network Staff
CFO 0/1
CMO 0/1
Operations Manager 0/2
Customer Service 0/4
Accountant 0/2
Marketing 0/4
Legal Officer 0/2
Desk Job 0/6

If you would like to find information and/or the application format to the positions please look below in the spoilers. I wish you the best of luck in applying. If you don't stick to the format you will be automatically denied. When you are accepted and ONLY IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED add me on skype. If you aren't accepted and you add me on skype you will be denied. When you are accepted on skype you will be given a short test on what you know. If you are not productive on the server you will be fired immediately. You will have a better chance of getting what you applied for if you applied for multiple titles(Does not include Network Staff, you will robably not get accepted if you apply for two things if you apply for the network).You must do work and get work done no matter what others are doing!!

Build Team Application Formats and Information
Builder

Click to reveal
A Builder builds the structures that the Architect and/or designer designs. It is the least powerful on the build team but the most important. *=Required
Format:
Have You Been Banned(I can find out if you have been banned so be truthful)*:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Past BuildTeam EXP(Must list build teams)*:
Build Level(1-10)*:
Pictures of Builds(Imgur is accepted)*:
Additional Info:

Decorator

Click to reveal
The decorator decorates and helps build the objects that the builder builds. You must follow the directions of the Head-Builder. It is the least powerful but the most important. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Build Level(1-10)*:
Additional Info:

Designer

Click to reveal
The Designer has to design the builds that the Builders and Decorators build. They also have to help the Head-Builder in making sure that the Build is going correctly. Before you make a design it must be approved by the Architect.
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Build Level(1-10)*:
Additional Info:

Sponsor

Click to reveal
For Information on the sponsor please email me at ronsampaulminecraft@yahoo.com
Format:
Name:

Network Staff
C.F.O. Chief Financial Officer

Click to reveal
The CFO or Chief Financial Officer takes care of the main money matters in the company. They have to help make the money, figure out ways to make the sales, and negotiate with possible Sponsors. You MUST be over 20, have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting. *=Required
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
What College Did You Go To*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Why Should I Choose You*:
Additional Information*:

C.M.O. Chief Marketing Officer

Click to reveal
The Chief Marketing Officer is the person in charge of making our server popular. You must be able to work with a team, work with the Advertisers. You must have at least a Bachelors Degree in Marketing and must be 20 or over. *= Required
Format:

Operations Manager

Click to reveal
The Operations Manager makes sure that Customer Service is doing a good job and making sure that things are running smoothly on all levels in-game, in the network, and on the website. You must have a Bachelors Degree in Business Management and must be 20 years of age or older.
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Information*:

Customer Service

Click to reveal
Customer Service makes sure that people who are involved with the server network but not staff in the server network. You must have a Bachelors Degree in Business Communication. *=Required
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Information*:

Accountant

Click to reveal
An Accountant has to help with monetary problems and financial help. You must listen to and work with the CFO. you must have to have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting. You must be 20 or over. *=Required
Format:
IGN*:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
What college did you go to*:
Additional Info*:

Marketing

Click to reveal
The Marketing Team has to try to create designs for the servers and has to create designs for the Network. You also have to figure out how to advertise the server and network. You must be 16 and over and have experience with design and graphics design. *= Required
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Info*:

Legal Officer

Click to reveal
The Legal Officer deals with the Server Network's legal problems and everything law. You must be from the USA or know US Law, have a Bachelors Degree in Law( I dont care what type of law), and must be 20 or over. *=Required
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Info*:

Desk Job

Click to reveal
The Desk Job does the papers and documents that the server needs. You write the guides, help the legal officers and accountants with their papers. You must be 18. *=Required
Format:
Name*:
Age*:
Skype*:
Email*:
Additional Info*:
ronsampaul
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer