Need a developer for a unique space game!

Refrizor's Avatar Refrizor9/12/17 8:11 pm history
2 emeralds 132
Hi all,
I am in need of a heavily experienced developer who obviously knows Java and Bukkit's API well.

Before I continue, I cannot pay. It is too early as far as where I am sitting, but I'd like people who are motivated to do this.

How it works: so, you start in a location and you of course open a simple coded GUI. There are two basic spaceships - you can only choose one of them. With this said, it requires a claiming system. When players select their spaceship, it claims them their own spaceship, and of course spaceships will be right next to each other for more simpler claiming, as players won't exactly be able to see out of it or it ruins the purpose.

Anyhow, an efficient spaceship claiming system would indeed be great! Whether if it is made and stored in a config or even a database, it would be great, however you prefer as long as it's efficiently created, or rather safe. If you're willing to continue development after the claiming system, you could get to the point of the actual space game and start coding the ability traveling to planets with Quantum Drive, an optional, major, type of fuel system. You get fuel by drilling on certain planets. Without it, it could leave you traveling for 10 minutes. An hour. Who knows where you travel.

With this said, and if this does release with a really cool developer on my side coding this, a professional builder of mine will get in touch with some very good YouTubers who may be willing to help grow this server. (Hype!)

Why I can't code it: I don't have enough time to further my advances in Java. I am an administrator and staff manager of a large network called DiamondFire where you can create your own mini-games from a sequence of blocks, and this space game on the server (something similar to my whole plan) has been done on there and was made well! I don't got time to further my advances. Plus, you won't be coding it just for me, but rather a lot of players who are interested in this concept. I think it will thrive! :)

What you get out of it: I like when people do things for interests, or motivation in doing something because they're dedicated. I cannot pay and am too busy working at DiamondFire. What you will benefit from it is a Developer tag and role on the server depending how much developmental implementations you put in. To further it, you will get the top donor rank on release because of your work ethics. You will also get free early access to future server expansions that addon, as well as exclusive items on release -- even on servers you didn't develop on. I know it seems wrong to not pay someone, but there truly are tons of people out there who don't need paid. I've worked with tons of skilled developers in the past for free, but they moved on to bigger projects. You may not get money, but you get a chance to create something unique and show people something awesome!

If anyone is interested, and can do this without pay, reply back on this thread, D.M on my PMC profile, or contact me on Discord as my username and tag is TechStudios#8700.

Thank you for your time.
Refrizor
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer