We Need Builders

CannonNetwork's Avatar CannonNetwork1/9/15 2:17 pm
1 emeralds 94
No-Name: A Survival Games / Minigames Server
IP: 2.122.237.167 (whitelisted)

About Us
No name yet but were a upcoming Survival Games/ Mini-Games server(well starting out as then branching of to a network) which is looking for a talented builder or build team to build a central hub, lobbys and possibly a spawn for our server. Upon first joining the server, players would spawn in the center of this hub/spawn, and would then would go to a corner to either join a game do parkour or minigames etc.

Project Specifics
We'd like the hub to:
Float freely in space.
Be 100 by 200 blocks or around that.
To look modern.
Spawn to be surround by either spawn or lava
Include some fountains of water or lava these should be built in the grass areas
Modern looking portals to teleport to the survival games lobby's and all other lobby's.
Have trees like smaller shrubs and flowers etc.
Math Theme and Symmetry
We would want this build to look symmetrical. Also a odd sized spawn or so it has exactly a 1 block center point! I would also like mathematical symbols to be used as decorations on the ground of the hub/spawn's floor. We would be happy for you to include any modern designs, and repeating patterns into the hub wherever you want.

Texture Pack
The players on our sever are strongly encouraged to use our custom texture pack which is based off default/faithful texture pack, so we request that the build look appealing in this texture pack, as well as in the standard default texture pack.​

Payment
To start off with there will be none sadly since were staring out and have very little money to put towards the server being hosted and plugin developed let alone builders but instead of this you will receive builder rank and the privilege of being staff on our server. Also when the server is public you will get all the things VIP get so early access to games and free coins and such etc. Other things on your request such as plugins etc can be added to the server on your request (this is within reason)!

Time Constraints
However long it takes preferably under 3 months.

Contact Us
If you are interested in this project, send me an email, or add me on Skype:

Business Email: ldyte3@Gmail.com

In your contact request, please state whether you are an individual, or a team of builders. Additionally, please provide me with a link to an organized portfolio of your previous builds. There is no required format for your application; you should structure your application in a professional manner, and use correct spelling and grammar throughout. Please do not apply if you are not a truly good/exceptional builder.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
-CannonNetwork (not the name of the server)
CannonNetwork
Level 14 : Journeyman Network