Need a Full Team

_ShadowPhoenix_'s Avatar _ShadowPhoenix_4/4/16 9:07 pm
1 emeralds 57
hey guys this is ShadowPhoenixOG [YouTube]

Am here today to let you guys know that i need a full assembled team for my next determined server i will be working on mini games and hungergames and many more but to do so i need a full building team a professional plugin manager a website designer/coder and we will be all set to go so if you guys want to be a part of the team and help me make the worlds best server then Follow me on [Instagram] @ShadowPhoenixOG or my facebook page at [url=www.facebook,com/ShadowPhoenixOG]www.facebook,com/ShadowPhoenixOG[/url] once you have done those thing just leave a message with your name age and what Position you are best at and guys this is real serious business i don't want any funny people please its not nice and it will get you no where but a massive ban from everything so don't be silly please once all the team is assembled i will message everyone when i have got the servers and when to get to work on them.

Position Needed:

Builders About 20
Building Manager Just 1
Plugin Team about 4
Server Management just 2
Website Maker/Coder need 3

more staff the better its a massive project guys all the staff needs to work together and get along arguing will not be tolerated its a straight ban and removed from the team you need to give out suggestions and ideas so they can be worked on together anyways guys and girls lets get this dream into reality make our very own network if mineplex and hypixel can do it so can we lets be the best!
_ShadowPhoenix_
Level 8 : Apprentice Network