NEED HELP PLANNING TO BUILD MAKO MERMAIDS MAP FOR SERVER

_NinjaCow's Avatar _NinjaCow3/25/16 6:18 pm
1 emeralds 562
Hello !! i see u r interested in helping me build the mako mermaids map for a minecraft server ( not yet sure what type of server it will be yet ) but i need fans of the series ! because i want people who have a passion for the tv show to do it ! I will individually test you questions from the tv series to decide if you are truly a fan !

I think that if we do it it might be a successful server ! as i think i will be unique !

the build will include ( mako island , the moon pool , land and sea entrance , the trident chamber , the merman chamber ,the main land where Zack and all the land people live , the cafe , Rita's house , Rita's grotto , Rita's sea entrance , the docks )

as you can see its a pretty big project ! so im only willing to take in people who are 100% dedicated to the project and are committed !

if youve read every thing so far and are now thinking ' YEAH COUNT ME IN " then please contact me on my Skype : blockbustercows ( i will contact you within the next 24 hours )

( Skype will be necessary for talking to each over while building )

Thank you for reading and i look forward to interviewing you

PS. also needs to have some good experience in building since it will be a very long project
_NinjaCow
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer