I need some help. (Anyone can help)

PeachySmile's Avatar PeachySmile9/7/13 1:14 pm
1 emeralds 104
Hey guys! I have been hosting a server for 2 years now. I have had some success and some not so good success. I feel that whenever i post my server, People don't even know how to get around, or they just leave. I need help on getting my server to be everything everyone wants. I currently have, SkyBlock, SkyWars, BlockHunt (Hide N' Seek) Survival, PvP, Factions, A HUB Server, and more! I have 9.6 GB of RAM and
300 % CPU. My current slots are 100. I need some help on getting my server known and poplar. The other day I got griefed. All of my worlds were messed up and I had to reset. So now I am in the stage of rebuilding some things, and getting my server done. I also am doing the website at the same time. I need some help with getting my server website and server known so when it opens, people will join like crazy. i know its not easy, but Im willing to do so. The server will open in 1 week from now. I hope I can have someone help me and come on and give advice and all that jazz. Please help. My IP is play.oovermc.com <--- If you want, Save it until server is ready. Please come on now, but the portals wont work. I need advice and more. Thanks, RebelKnox.
PeachySmile
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner