Need staff, builders, developers, plot reviewers, designers, and testers for a creative plots server!

TheLukeGuy's Avatar TheLukeGuy10/3/18 7:18 pm
1 emeralds 62
I'm working on Gamemode One, a creative plots Minecraft server that I plan to release soon. It will feature four plot worlds: 128x128 "tiny", 256x256 plots "small", 512x512 plots "medium" and 1024x1024 plots "large". I need a lot of roles for this server. The roles listed below go in order from ones I need more people for to ones I need less people for. All of these ranks will get you very early access to the server, most likely by Monday 10/8/2018. Big thanks to all applicants. We are very lenient at this point in time and will be accepting a bunch of applicants.

READ: Applications are created entirely by you with no given template. Use correct grammar and spelling and be sure to include information such as why you want the rank, why we should choose you, and some background information such as age, time zone, and first name. You must be at least 12 years old to apply. Send all applications to Luke#3416 on Discord or reply directly to this thread if you do not have Discord.

Tester

Your role as a tester would be to test the server out, find any bugs and report back to the developers.

Perks

As a tester, you will get very early access to the server, find out about and test new features coming before anyone else, many permissions in-game, and get access to certain staff chats.

Builder

Your role as builder would be to build spawn areas, lobbies, event arenas, and more.

Perks

As a builder, you will get very early access to the server, find out about new features coming before anyone else, many permissions in-game, and get access to certain staff chats.

Developer

Your role as developer would be to configure plugins, fix bugs, and develop custom plugins.

Perks

As developer, you will get very early access to the server, find out about, create, and test new features coming before anyone else, be opped, and get access to all but one staff chats.

Plot Reviewer

Your role as plot reviewer would be to review player's plots for ranks (called "dots").

Perks

As plot reviewer, you would get exclusive permissions in-game and access to certain staff chats.

Staff

Your role as staff would be to moderate the server, help players out, and keep the server a good place.

Perks

As staff, you would get very early access to the server, find out about and test new features coming before anyone else, and get access to certain staff chats.

Roles

Staff roles are (in order from lowest to highest ranked): helper, moderator, admin, manager, and head admin.

Designer

Your role as designer would be to design graphics for the server.

Perks

As designer, you would get very early access to the server, find out about new features coming before anyone else, and get access to certain staff chats.
TheLukeGuy
Level 34 : Artisan Geek