New community looking for staff and opportunity

Cornbread9820's Avatar Cornbread98202/21/13 4:17 pm
2/21/2013 5:26 pm
Cornbread9820's Avatar Cornbread9820
Staff
Hi, I'm Cornbread and I'm one of the two owners of Sanctimonious Gaming. Since the only administrators are the owner and I.. we need staff badly. I would like to have the server up and running for the public by this Friday, however we won't run it until it's all set up. If you're interested in staff please fill out the following application. Thanks so much

IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a server? if so why:
Special Minecraft Skills:
References(+Contact Information):
Admin Experience:
Convince me why you should be staff:
* As an Administrator you would be given full power and commands. However if this is abused you will be removed right away and banned from the server*

Opportunity
Are you looking to merge your community with Sanctimonious. If so, you're in the right place. If your people and staff come to our server it's a win win because we're hosting. We can message each other to get the fine details and such. This is an amazing opportunity, you should take it

* Thanks Alot Guys. 68.80.243.50:25593 (If whitelist is off, you're welcome in)*
Cornbread9820
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2013 5:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DarkBeast
IGN:DarkBeast
Have you ever been banned from a server? if so why: Nope
Special Minecraft Skills: I can manage bukkit good and know mostly everything.
References(+Contact Information):DarkBeast4990 on skype
Admin Experience: I have been a owner for my own server which doesn't excist anymore.
Convince me why you should be staff: I am a person with tons of minecraft servers experience. I always try to keep things and I can basicly help with every server need.
I even owner one. I have never really gotten in trouble , because I am mature . Not much , but I hope you choose me.
02/21/2013 4:42 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
xjosh50x
Name: Josh
IGN: xjosh50x
Have you ever been banned from a server? if so why: No, I have never been banned from any type of Minecraft server.
Special Minecraft Skills: I am good with plugins and I am a great builder.
References(+Contact Information): Skype
Admin Experience: I am currently an Admin on four other servers! I have notified the Owner's that i would be trying to take on another role of Admin!
Convince me why you should be staff: I am a great role-model and I tend to think people look up to me in-game. Also, I have the most experience out of all of these applications and I am very trustworthy
02/21/2013 5:26 pm
Cornbread9820
I want you add cornbread9820 on skype
02/21/2013 4:38 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
benwa97
IGN: Ben_wawa
Have you ever been banned from a server? if so why: I have been kicked for various reasons, but never been banned.
Special Minecraft Skills: Overall I'm good at most things
References(+Contact Information): None at the moment
Admin Experience: I have been the owner of multiple servers (but I can't run a server anymore), and admin/mod on a few other and I have never been banned or demoted.
Convince me why you should be staff: I have a lot of experience because I have owned a few servers before. I know how to deal with hackers/griefers and I know how to use most commands and plugins.
02/21/2013 4:30 pm
The_Real_Fuse4gaming
why not am i not experianced enough
well if not just think i cant get experienced if no one accepts me because im to inexperienced btw
02/21/2013 4:26 pm
Cornbread9820
Sorry we will not be accepting you as an admin
02/21/2013 4:22 pm
The_Real_Fuse4gaming
IGN: fuse4gaming
Have you ever been banned from a server? if so why: 2 for griefing (i dont any more)
Special Minecraft Skills: Building and pvp
References(+Contact Information): None
Admin Experience: 2 times both shutdown sorry no refreces
Convince me why you should be staff: You should pick me because i have a lot of potential and i definitely want to use it wisely by helping your's and other's server's now and in the future but i cant use my potential if i cant mod u see
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome