New Naruto Rp/PvP server! Hiring Staff!

Hyperleone6009's Avatar Hyperleone60092/19/18 12:59 am history
2 emeralds 136
Hello All!So I am looking to start up a new Naruto server based on rp and pvp. I know for all those who aren't interested will just troll so please go elsewhere. For those who are still reading this, Great you've made it this far!! So I am looking to start up a new server and I need all the help I can possibly get. That means I need builders, coders, admins, mods, helpers, and all that follow. I have always liked Naruto based servers and have made several friends over the years on Naruto servers and would love to bring back those memories. This server would have many clans and plenty of jutsu to pick from. PvP will be enabled through out most of the server and Rp will be allowed throughout the server.

Here's what I had planned for the server

Villages
Konohagakure
Kirigakure
Sunagakure
Iwagakure
Kumogakure
and other small villages (amegakure, takigakure, tanigakure, etc)

Clans

I would like to have about 3 minimum clans to each village. With each village having the notable clans such as nara, uchiha, sarutobi, senju etc for konoha and so on.

Specialization
I would like to have several specializations for each player. Each player would pick 1 spec upon choosing their clan.
Medical ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Genjutsu
Ninja tools
kenjutsu (swords)
And any others that should be noted

Elements
Each player will receive one element choice upon choosing a clan.
Fire
water
wind
lightning
earth
(there will be kekkei genkai and kekkei totta jutsu available)

Events

There will be events such as chuunin and jounin exams, missions, world events, wars, tournaments, and so on

Of course, there's not a lot of detail here for you to really grasp what I have in mind. That's somewhat what I want at this moment. I'm not making this server for me I want this to be a friendly open community. So I am just throwing out the basics and would like to hear others thoughts and ideas and would love to know how we can work on the server.

Here are the staff positions open as of now

Co-Owner
Has all perms, has a excellent understanding of how everything works, must understand most plugins, must be ready for any and all situations thrown at them. helps players when needed.

Admin
Has most perms, Has great understanding of how the server works and understand some plugins, must be ready to handle player situations. Help players when needed

Has Some perms, Has good understanding of how the server works, understands some plugins (wont have access to most plugins), must handle any player situations, help when needed.

Helper

Must have understanding of the server, No permissions to plugins, must help players when needed, help staff when asked, helps sort out any misunderstandings or issues among players

Builder
MUST BE ABLE TO BUILD, (that is the law of this position), Will be given a test upon receiving the rank. Only permissions to game mode and possibly world edit.

Other ranks coming later
Hosters Lore and Coders

If you believe you fit well into one of these staff rankings please contact me asap I am in need of any and all the help I can get. I would love for this to be the start of a great new server. If you have any questions for me at all please do not be shy to ask

Here's a link for those who wish to know more about me: https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/looking-to-help-moderate-adminis-564718/

NOTE:
My Discord has changed since the last post please use the following username

Discord:
Justin(Hipster_Nerd)#4807

Or private message me here.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great day I hope to talk to you soon!
Hyperleone6009
Level 21 : Expert Engineer