NEW PISOINS SERVER LOOKING FOR DEVS/CO-OWNER/BUILDERS/HELPER

ghost2121's Avatar ghost21213/2/17 2:38 pm
1 emeralds 58
HI i have just recently started a prisons server and i want YOU a part of it. so here are some of the things i will be looking for when the server is complete. i will be looking for people to start to join. i want all the mines resetting every ten mins. i want there to be many ranks past Z, i want custom pick enchants. i want gems as a form of custom enchant only available when bought with real money. i want a great anti cheat, and i want ranks setup anywhere from 4 to 5 buy able ranks. i want crates that you hold in your hand and right click to open. i want a token system i want a GUI shop (you type /shop and a GUI opens with buy able items). i want plots. i also want kits that you get from ranks. with those kits i need a professional GUI that opens when you type /kit and as of right now that's it. i know that seems like a lot but they are all essential to a good op prisons server.

errors in plugins as of right now they're arent to many errors except one big one the essentials plugin is corrupted and doesnt work so i need that fixed asap but other than that your good.

so now onto the actual apps they will all be listed below please be sure to complete them fully with all information asked other wise you will not be accepted thanks and good luck

CO-OWNER APP

ign-
first name-
your country-
your timezone-
your age (14+)-
why do you want this position-
what trait do you think a good staff member should have-
what can you do for the server(try to refer to the top paragraph)-
why are you a better pick than other applicants-
lets say someone was in pvp and they cam up on anti cheat but dont seem to be hacking but you aren't sure what would you do-
with your help how many people do you expect to be on the server inn 1 year-
how many hours per week can you devote to the server-
anything else we should know-

BUILDER APP-

ign-
your country-
your timezone-
what can you build-
what is your favorite style of build-
how good are you with redstone-
if you could please put a pic of one of your builds or email it to me once you complete your app at liamrandazzo@gmail.com-
how old are you-
have you been a builder on any other servers before-

DEV APP

ign-
your country-
your time zone-
your age-
how many years of java experience do you have-
can you do most of the things in the first paragraph if not please dont apply-
have you been a dev on any other servers before-
how many hours can you devote to the server-

HELPER APP

ign-
first name-
your country-
your time zone-
what can you do for the server remember that helpers dont get op-
if you where spectating a pvp match and the one guy was coming up for no slowdown and crits and you where not sure if he was hacking or not what would you do-
what can you do for the server-
why is it your a better pick then other applicants-
how many hours can you devote to this server-
have you been staff on any other server before-
anything else we should know (like your first name and age)-
ghost2121
Level 1 : New Miner