NEW SERVER COMING SOON!! STAFF NEEDED!!!!

raleigh97's Avatar raleigh972/26/13 5:17 pm
1 emeralds 21
I will be starting DC-Craft very soon and I need staff... In order to get staff please create an account on my server website www.theredstoneblock.enjin.com and send [Owner]raleigh97 a message in request to be promoted to staff. You will get Moderation access on the website as well as Moderator/Admin on the server.
WHEN YOU SEND THE MESSAGE... USE THIS FORM

1. ingame username
2. Country of origin/timezone
3. Age
4. Do you have Skype [required to be staff] and what is your username
5. Do you have any other moderator/admin encounters
6. Your E-mail.

STAFF RANKS:
[Trial]Jr.Mod - You have Jr.Mod permissions but trial notifies other staff members that your a newbie and to keep a close eye on you. you will also be assigned a mentor to watch over you and guide you.

Jr.Mod - You have proven in the previous rank you can handle the responsibility and no longer have to follow direct mentor orders.

Sr.Mod - Your performance has been steller as Jr.Mod and we will give you more permissions and you will mentor a [trial]Jr.Mod

Jr.Admin - You have done well worth your effort in the Moderator class and now you will take on more responsibility as a Adminsitrator. You will be responsible for promoting players and adjusting plugins

Sr.Admin - As for Jr.Admin, Sr.Admin is a rare rank. As a Sr.Admin you are given Operator permissions as well as access to the console and plugin files. Only hand selected players by other Sr.Admins can get this promotion.
raleigh97
Level 1 : New Miner