New Server MCPE EnderSkies! Looking for all staff positions!

Ender The Oneiros's Avatar Ender The Oneiros6/15/20 4:30 pm history
6/30/2020 10:36 am
Ender The Oneiros's Avatar Ender The Oneiros
Hello! I see this thread got your attention! I am making a server and need staff. Here is a list of current positions and what qualities you need to fill them! (note: all staff will have fly and/or vanish)
Head Admin - This is one person who has the trust of the owner and both co-owners! They have almost full perms.

Admin - A trusted person with slightly more perms than mods. This cannot be applied for, but you can work your way up to it by gaining the trust of me or the two co-owners!

Head Builder - This person will be decided once we have multiple builders via build competition.

Builder - This will be people with approved applications and are good at building.

Head Mod - This will similar to head admin but with a little less perms. This can be earned after head admin is decided.

Mod - These people will have quite a few perms. These will also be people with approved applications.

Head Developer - This person will have full access to the server on aternos for plugin reasons. You will need the complete trust of

Developer - People with redstone, commands, and plugins knowledge. Also need a approved application.

Helper - People that have kick, ban, ip ban, and mute

EDIT: I forgot to set up the application lol. PM me your application and if you passed I will pm you back with the server ip and port. (We may occasionally mess with you and everyone in the server lol)

Username :
Role :
Reason :
OPTIONAL Discord name:

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR YOUTUBERS WITH AT LEAST 30 SUBS
Ender The Oneiros
Level 26 : Expert Procrastinator