New Server Similar to HermitCraft - looking for 10 aspiring Youtube members

Rebecca Markelv's Avatar Rebecca Markelv7/28/18 4:54 pm
1 emeralds 135
Hello aspiring Youtube minecrafters. Do you wish to be on a server like hermitcraft, building contraptions and great designs to show off to the community and Youtube? This could be an opportunity for you to stand out among the crowd and who knows.... one day maybe hermitcraft will notice you through you fantastic designs.

I have created a new server using cubedhost to build a community of talented builders of the minecraft world. I am seeking 10 minecrafters who do YouTube videos as well. Subscribers do not matter! What matters is commitment and working hard at projects! As long as you commit and work hard, the subs and views will come along as well. I can tell a channel who has potential to grow and is okay to have feedback if needed.

However, I need to see your talent. So here’s how you can apply.

Fill out the the sub headings of each section and then post a video of your designs or grand designs! Show off what it really means to you and what you can bring to the table. If you’re a red stone maker or a designer or whatever.

If if you are selected you need to commit. As a Youtuber, regular content is what drives a channel and being able to upload a video at least once every 2 weeks. I can give an additional week if you are behind and if you let me know if you need extra time. But if you know you’re going to be busy, it will be good if you can let your audience know if you’re going to be away for a bit or pre record content for your channel while you’re away. Seriously think if this is for you because as a Youtuber, youll probably want it to become a career.

Best of luck guys and girls!

In Game Name:
Youtube Video:
Skype: (I will comment on your video if you don’t have skype)
Rebecca Markelv
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect