New Small Network *****Need Devs****

Massako's Avatar Massako12/31/15 7:11 pm
1 emeralds 95
Hey Everyone im Matt. i am looking to start up a small network on some dedicated servers and i am in need of some devs NOTE not plugin managers or anyone who configures pre made plugins. but someone who has experience with coding in java and is used to bungee cord and understands how it works. i will be configuring the servers and bungee cord and such you just need to have an understanding on what it is. anyway i am looking for some developers who will help me get the server off the ground also NOTE this will not be for pay to start off with untill we get the server started and have a player base. the reason is that instead of going with overpriced and terrible minecraft hosts we will be purchasing dedicated servers that i will be paying for out of pocket. once we get a player base started and start receiving donations i will start to pay the devs. again only reason is dedicated servers are expensive and thats what im using all my budget on. i hope for this server to become huge and i have some cool ideas that might work out well. currently i am running the server off an old computer in my house that i installed ubuntu server 15.10 on running the latest version of spigot but this will be out testing zone until all the plugins are ready to go then we will be upgrading to a 4 core 16gb dedicated server that will be Very similar to the machine i configured at my house. I understand its hard for people to work with no pay and i understand so I hope you can help me out. Must be 14 years of age or older be mature and have skype

Aplication

Name (First name):
Age(must be 14 or older):
Skype(this will be our primary way of communicating with you):
Tell me about you:
Previous experience(ip of old server you developed):
Why we should pick you:
Anything else you think we should know(optional):

Thanks
-Matthew
Massako
Level 21 : Expert Architect