<☆>NinjaPvP In Need Of Staff!<☆>

rg213Official's Avatar rg213Official4/10/15 11:02 am
1 emeralds 72
NinjaPvP is a Brand new server with the goal to become a happy friendly server, with a great dedicated professional staff team and loyal players! We aim to make every player happy and to treat them they way they should be treated. As I said, this server is Brand new so we only have a Unattractive spawn at the moment, and a lot of places on the staff team that are needing to be filled!

Aswell as the server being new that also means that we only have factions at the moment, but with the help of professional team we can expand the server to so many different areas such as survival, towny, survival/hunger games and many more! We have a deadline to open the server in two weeks, so if you feel up to the challenge of creating a server then by all means apply below. Please note that I am the server owner, But i have other staff that may accept you

If you are not up for this challenge of taking on the journey of creating a server and feel like it might be too much work for you, or that you might give up halfway then do not apply. This server is only for hard-working people who deserve recognition for hard work.

The staff that we already have consist of:

Owner rg213
Co - Owner Dunk340
Head - Admin kazekage2002
Admin OPEN! [One Reserved]
Moderator OPEN! [One Reserved]
Developers OPEN!

We also have 0 builders at the moment, so developers and builders are what we really need! Also, if you apply for a certain spot and we accept you, but demote you to a lower spot because we already have enough for that position do not complain about it!

Good luck to all that apply!

Applications

Helper:

Name?:

Skype / Email / Other Contact Method?:

In Game Name?:

Experience?:

Why You Want to Be staff Here?:

What will you do as your rank?

Moderator:

Name?:

In Game Name?:

Experience?:

How much time can you play and moderate?

Admin:

Name?:

In Game Name?:

Experience?:

How much time can you play and moderate / administrate?
(Please note this rank is only obtainable from mod+)

Extra Key Notes: **Must Read**
Developer is the most key rank needed. if you are qualified contact me as soon as possible!

If you'd like to just come and play the ip is: RGNinjaPvP.aternos.me
however you may not be able to join.
rg213Official
Level 1 : New Crafter