Nostalgik Vanilla Community seeking 21+ playerssentiment_very_satisfied

AlterDimension's Avatar AlterDimension10/24/21 10:13 pm history
1 emeralds 79
Hello, my name is Jack and I am 23 years old. I currently work full-time and am also a part-time student. Since 2012, running a Minecraft server was a big passion of mine. Throughout those years I have gained experience in what makes a great Minecraft server. This has inspired me to create a community where there are no worries about other players disrupting your fun. So I got up and created the server, Nostalgik Vanilla on October 22, 2021; a private server for ages 21 and up. Unlike other servers, this one has a strong emphasis on family and having a good time in the long run. When you join this server, everyone will get treated like a family and there is a good reason behind that. After you get whitelisted, you will never be un-whitelisted unless that you decided to leave the community. As I have a full-time job, that allows me to keep it running for a very long time. That means if you have a busy life and are unable to hop on for months, this server will always be here for you. We are here to stay, unlike other servers that usually die down. Sure you can go ahead and be active on other servers, I do not mind, but you will forever be a part of a community and a family right here in Nostalgik Vanilla server.

If you are interested, let me know and I will get you started :)

discord.gg/XfYhNeZe
AlterDimension
Level 8 : Apprentice Network