OuterLimits Looking For Sponsor And Building

xXPokestaXx's Avatar xXPokestaXx5/19/17 10:22 pm
1 emeralds 82
Hello, My name is xXPokestaXx, or ArchEvocyn. We are a Skywars,Skyblock,CraftofClans CSGO server . I am here to inform you that OuterLimitsMC is looking for both Builders and Sponsors! I do have a few builders but I would like to assemble a full on 6-8 people build team. You are free to contact me with the contact information I will be providing to you, as we do need both these roles bad. All Builders will have a chance to be Head Builder or Master Builder(Head Builder is higher than master builder).Here is some more info about both these roles I will be recruiting.

Builder: YES!! BUILDERS, we need builders bad as we will be building some grand structures. You can contact me for an interview or just write about yourself down in the bottom. Both ways you will need to provide pictures for me to judge your build. ANY PICTURES that are not your credit you will be immediately declined and will not be able to apply in the future. Down in the bottom, you can just write a short paragraph about yourself, no need for formats or anything. GOOD LUCK!

Sponsors: I am not looking for a sponsor to help me host on their server and I am 100% certain. I am looking for a sponsor that Is willing to provide money for the server. There are 2 ways, you can invest and get money back out of our server 2x or 3x the amount you put in after we get donations, or advertise on our server with providing us money. I expect anywhere 20+ above each month to support our server, as our server is going to release soon.
Hope to see at least 2 of you apply.

Well thanks for reading this, and this is my contact information:
-discord: ArchEvocyn#4247 Our Server:discord.gg/pttDJAA
xXPokestaXx
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner