Outlaws SMP | Vanilla | Whitelisted | Custom Events | 1.15.2

Gaming_100's Avatar Gaming_1004/14/20 2:59 pm
1 emeralds 83
Hey there! Yeah, you. I guarantee you you're bored in quarantine and looking for a fun place to play with a good community, well look no further than Outlaws SMP. Before you click away, read about us and maybe you'll want to join!

Why should I join?
There are thousands of SMP servers floating about right now, but if you're a Minecraft veteran I'm sure you have joined some only to be met by players that spawn kill you as a "noob" or staff that is abusive and rude.

At Outlaws SMP, our staff (which is currently just me) play in survival mode only, without spawning any items in. We also have many plugins installed to prevent griefing, stealing, and other unfriendly activities.

If you're looking to explore without signing on, we have Dynmap installed, a google-maps style Minecraft plugin.
And if that doesn't satisfy you, every Saturday we will be holding a unique server-wide event that will keep you interested. I'm also happy to hear any suggestions you might have.

I want in!
Awesome! We're looking forward to having you online. To prevent botting, hackers, and other dangerous players, our server is whitelisted. Therefore, you must apply. Instead of having a formal application format, just leave a comment telling me a little bit about yourself and why you want to join and I'm sure that we can add you!

Just make sure you fit these criteria before applying:
  1. You are 12 years old or older.
  2. You have a discord account.
  3. You will follow all rules/guidelines posted.
If you fit those 3 things, post a comment and you will be added to our discord! Make sure you include your discord tag in your comment so we can add you. See you online!
Gaming_100
Level 25 : Expert Narwhal