[Moderator-Reporter-Manager] PandaGaminq

PandaGaminq's Avatar PandaGaminq9/11/16 3:53 pm
1 emeralds 153
Hello fellow players! Welcome, here you will learn a few things about me such as the experience i have with moderating and managing servers. First lets start with a small introduction!

My real name is Steve, although my friends calls me from my nickname PandaGaminq and for short Panda. I am 13 years old and i use both Skype/ Discord & teamspeak to communicate! I am very experienced in Managin and Moderating servers. I also like very much writing!

Anyways enough with the introduction let's get into the experience i have! I used to manage a server 2 years back with 10 to 20 players online everyday a website and a buycraft store, i earned 230 dollars from the server but i wasn't able to hold the server on so i closed it. The server's name was EmpireCraft. After closing my server i went to a server called GreekVipCraft and i played there for a couple of months after seeing that the server was doing very well i applied to be Helper and they accepted me! Although after 2 days the server closed and i lost owner's skype but after 2 to 3 weeks i went to a server called BlitzNetwork and i applied to be Builder since i was very good, they accepted me but after 2 months they demoted me for personal reasons. Since then i am trying to find a nice and new server to help until i get enough money to re-open my server again.

How can you communicate with me? I use the 3 most popular ways of communication! Discord 'PandaGaminq#9010' - Skype 'PandaGaminq' and TeamSpeak 'PandaGaminq' although i prefer skype to communicate!

What kind of server do you usualy help? I don't like the vanilla servers, that means that i ONLY help the following types of servers!

Minigame Servers with custom plugins and domain name with .net or .com at the end Faction Servers with custom plugins and domain name with .net or .com at the end RPG Servers with custom plugins and domain name with .net or .com at the end And always the server must have a professional website!

Why you do that? I do that because the most server's with weird ip's like example.btz.eu will never be success! I believe that having your own Developers / Builders and a professional domain name to your server and to your website ( example.com - example.net ) it makes the server more famous! I know it sounds crazy but that's what i believe!

What can you offer? With the experience i have i can offer a lot to your server such us:

>Privacy - keep the server clean from rule breakers

>Help On Forums - write big articles or be at the Support & Help Section 4+ hours per day!

>Help On Events - build or help you setup plugins for events!

>Suggest Ideas - i have a very big imagination and i can find very cool ideas for your server!

>Pay when the server is about to close! - I can pay up to 20 dollars if the server is about to close!

~That's all folks! Hope i am the right one for you and your server! Please send me a message on skype or if you dont have skype at my mail pandagaminq@icloud.com Thanks again for reading!
PandaGaminq
Level 1 : New Miner