Paradigm Protocol

CiciHoneyBee's Avatar CiciHoneyBee3/11/24 7:06 pm
1 emeralds 35
Hello! For a while now, I have been creating player cosmetics using the Armourer's Workshop mod for a modded server I plan to start eventually. I have also been putting together a modpack and texture pack as well as the lore of the server. I now have a much better picture of what I want the server to be and so I wanted to give more information about it for those who are interested.

The server will be called Paradigm Protocol and it will be survival RPG based. It will consist of a main story quest, side quests, dungeons, and player factions. It will have an extensive world to explore, full of a variety of biomes, structures, hidden loot, and creatures to slay or tame. There will be multiple weapon types (melee/ranged/magic) to loot or craft that will each come with their own cool animations. Players can choose from tons of detailed building blocks and decorations to fill your home with and suit your style. it will contain vast amounts of dyable hairstyles, outfits, and accessories to individualize your character as you see fit.

The premise of the main story takes place in modern-day time and the player (you) is a serious gamer. You move from a small town to a big city because you found an ad on the internet requesting the help of multiple individuals to gain information about a newly discovered piece of seemingly alien technology. This piece of unknown technology allows anyone who interacts with it to access worlds within the metaverse, however, all but one world is unlocked. It is up to the player to use their gaming skills to explore, preserve, and survive this world while finding the reason it exists in the first place, and perhaps unlock the other worlds. Each world that the player unlocks would contain new biomes, structures, mobs, dungeons, weapons, armor, quests, cosmetics, blocks, decor, and loot that work with the theme of that world. The first world would be medieval fantasy-themed. If the server does well, more worlds would be unlocked down the road of course.

I am aware that all seems like a lot and I even have many many more ideas floating around in my head. I am not 100% sure if everything I want to do is possible but it is something I am very passionate about and watching how far the modding community has come has inspired me greatly. I also know that my skills are limited and I cannot do this alone. I want to build a good team of other ambitious individuals to help me with this project if possible. Anyone interested can PM me of course. Those who are skilled in programming would also be greatly needed and appreciated. I also deeply appreciate all the support on my posts, it has really helped motivate me. Once things get started, I will post more about the server down the line. I will gladly answer any questions, thank you very much!
CiciHoneyBee
Level 38 : Artisan Professor