🌐Phantom Network 🌐 Need Staff 🌐 Need Members 🌐 Professional Staff 🌐

RonaldoG214's Avatar RonaldoG214 β€’ 1/21/18 6:37 pm
1 emeralds 133 2
1/22/2018 4:46 am
Smandude25's Avatar Smandude25
Hello, I am a Moderator (RonaldoG214) on Phantom Network, we are a server that wants to succeed like any other server with big dreams and achievements. We hope that you join our journey in helping us progress.
NOTE: SERVER IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT IT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Who We Are:
We are a network server that wants to grow big and popular like any other server. We want to meet our community's expectations to make sure they are enjoying their time playing on our server, making sure everyone does not have trouble. We hope to take suggestions/recommendations from our community to progress our server. We want to have a professional staff team that will be there to attend your troubles. And we want to grow big to make sure everyone has a great experience.
Info:
We are currently accepting any applications, any players that will join our journey to progress the server and make it fun for everyone to play on. We currently have 3 gamemodes (HCF, Skyblock, and KitPvP). We will be expanding into further gamemodes like factions, prison etc. We would accept any recommendations for gamemodes. And we hope you enjoy your experience in playing once we open. HCF is still being decided on kit map or regular.
Kit PvP will be soup based with a potion kit.

Ranks:
3 Subscription ranks. These ranks will be all across the network and will grant you perks all around the network, but a monthly pay is required.

4-5 ranks on each server. These ranks are one time payment ranks, and only give you access to perks on the server you bought your rank on.
Discord: https://discord.me/phantomnetwork
Thank you ~RonaldoG214
RonaldoG214
Level 1 : New Miner