1.9 Prerelease 4 6slot casual

_King_In_Yellow_'s Avatar _King_In_Yellow_10/25/11 9:45 pm
1 emeralds 37
Do you want to relax and just have a bit of fun digging & crafting?

Do you want the security of a tiny community where everybody knows everybody else?

But do you still want all the open access without the restrictions of more serious 'bukkit/permissions' protected servers?

If you've answered yes to these 3 questions and are lucky enough to of jumped on board before the 6th slot in the hamachi server filled up, guess what?

The Ascention server was made knowing 1.9 Release Candidate is right around the corner.

The Ascention server is about having only a few people so that grievers can be easily accounted for murdered via creative mode & Teleportation, then booted.

Lastly The Ascention server is a Vanilla Survival Server, if you want to create a nether portal using buckets of lava sometime today instead of sometime next week when you've finally found diamond, guess what?You Can!!!

So your in the right place & it's time to climb out of the dark gated modded minecraft community.
Begin your Ascention

Hamachi Group: Ascention19pr4Alpha
Password: 19pr4
Server IP: 5.161.82.37:25564

-I'm also advising people to try Sphax's texture pack, i have no affiliation with the afore mentioned, but i have thoroughly enjoyed it's use.
_King_In_Yellow_
Level 1 : New Miner