Professional & Unique Server Development - Apply Now

Perspected's Avatar Perspected9/8/14 12:57 am
1 emeralds 278
MinecraftForum is an amazing forum filled with creative, skilled, and wise individuals who are capable of doing many things. I'm creating a massive PvP server that everybody is going to love because of its uniqueness, endlessness, and professionalism. My name is Taetm Conley and I'm the CEO and community manager of this new project. I'm here today to gather like-minded and motivated individuals whom seek to create a massive and creative server that will eventually have the potential of gaining a humongous player-base. All of the server fees will be paid by me. Here is what we need:

Server Technician (Java programmer, file manager, etc.)
Server Manager & Designer (Manage server structure, create every aspect of the server for perfection *most difficult role*)
Server Moderators (Look around for bugs, problems and watch for rule breakers)
Server Builders (Creative and experienced builders)
Website Developer (PHP, CSS, and HTML5 programmers/scriptwriters)

I'm sorry to say that I will only hire people who are 16 years old or older. This server is to be built professionally with no sort of abuse or childish humor/behavior. My goal is to complete this server and have it ready for release within 2-6 months. What's required for a professional and creative server to be created within that short amount of time is a hardworking, mature, intelligent, and motivated team who dedicate their time and efforts into this project. That's what it takes in ordered to achieve success and I believe there is a fantastic and smart community on this forum whom are capable of pitching in and helping to create this awesome project. I have lots of ideas for this project, and I'm excited to discuss them all with my team once it's formed.

The goal of this project is to find a dedicated team who are creative and have good intentions for this server so it can become an enjoyable server for future players. This is going to be a 100% PvP server that's based on realism and uniqueness. It's going to contain unseen and well programmed plugins that will completely enhance your Minecraft Multiplayer experience like never before! The vanilla Minecraft gameplay is personally my favorite, but to be honest, it is very plain. I would love to increase the fun aspect of this gameplay with awesome plugins that will make the server really fun for PvP, raiding, faction wars, player-driven economy, survival, realism, and lots more. My plans for this server are to make it a completely balanced server and a new perspective on Minecraft gameplay for everybody. Everything to do with survival, PvP, raiding, and interacting is going to be a whole lot different than original Minecraft, which will be achieved through plugins, resource packs, server structure and community, etc..

If this has sparked your interest and you have the guts to make an application below, then good for you, I wish you luck and hope you're accepted.

Age, Location:
Position, Experience, Example:
Bio:
Inspiration?:
Extra:
Perspected
Level 1 : New Miner