-_PvPUltimate_-

Walker_Zombie's Avatar Walker_Zombie12/31/14 9:30 pm
1 emeralds 82
Hi! I'm Walker, I'll be your host today. Today, in the last chance I have to advertise in 2014, I'm advertising about our Small Community fun server, PvPUltimate. We aren't much, but at the same time we are. We have a well-made nice staff, with a Congress Building and even a Punch Card system (which can at some times be annoying ) Anyways, we have a lot to offer.

. Amusement Park Party Park 2 (W.I.P.)

.Factions

.Towny

.Minigames (Cops and Robbers, Survival Games, Capture the flag, Paintball, and more!)

.And, well, more!

We are a small community server, but we're looking for members and we're happy to have you. Our Owner, zackatack108, Co Owner Spiker988, and me, Walker_Zombie, (the best of the group, obviously) need more members for our server, and we could use you. Come join us! You'll be glad you did. IP: pvpultimate.mcph.co

On that note, I should probably move on to our other sites. We use Enjin, where we give out News Updates when they come along, and make polls for you to vote on. You can also post your own things you'd like to point out in the Forrums, even try for a Ban Appeal, if it comes to that. http://www.pvpultimate.enjin.com/

Oh, before you go! We also use TeamSpeak3 for our server and you need to have or get it soon to get staff. Skype also works temporarily, but you'll need to get TeamSpeak. Us, the Staff, use it to talk to each other, and a lot of our members get on too to join us! Feel free to join us! IP: 24.2.81.214

Hope to you see you in the game! -PvPUltimate Staff (But Mostly Walker)

Walker_Zombie
Level 1 : New Network