Quest Creator (staff postion)

xTCxMasterMind's Avatar xTCxMasterMind9/13/15 12:15 am
1 emeralds 87
Whats up guys im the owner of an incredible server in the making but i need some help. Quests are a pretty big part of my server and i always need new quests to be made so im reaching out looking for some help.

I need people who are good at memorizing commands and have a very creative mind. Your job would be to constantly create new quests for my server and fix issue with quest lines during beta. Along with that you'd also be choosing quests that players come up with to be a part of the server.

This task would be rather repetitive but when you have 200-300 people waiting to see what you come up with next its gets rather enjoyable. The people i am looking for need to be very mature and be able to deal with large work loads and deadlines. I have a custom quest plugin built for my server so you'd be working with something new although its almost and exact replica of the wynncraft plugin. so if your interested let me know and ill get back to you.

I don't really look at replies often so a message would be a lot better thanks guys
xTCxMasterMind
Level 27 : Expert Network