Rason Craft Reboot Tekkit Legends. NEED STAFF

SilverGX23's Avatar SilverGX236/22/16 6:49 pm
1 emeralds 68
Good evening, my name is SonicSlayer010, home of the slayhog community. I have been playing Tekkit Legends recently with a couple of my friends and then I came up with an idea. I wanted to create my first ever Tekkit Legends server. Don't worry I already have all the plugins configured already. I just need some help making spawn and setting up rules and some staff to help out. Here is some staff ranks if you were interested:
Trial-Mod
Head-Mod
Trial-Admin
Admin
Head-Admin
Manager (Plugin Manager) [make sure all the plugins are working the way they are supposed to]
Helper
Assistant
Co-Owner is going to my two friends since I know them and trust them and I am the owner. There are of course donator ranks and regular playtime ranks. If you are a good builder or are interrested in helping out for staff comment below, or email me. Please help em out!!
Tell me about your experience, if you play Tekkit Legends, what rank you want, how you will help out the server.
Email: sonicslayer010@gmail.com
Make sure to join my discord group as well, because once your staff on Tekkit Legends, you're staff on all my other servers as well! https://discord.gg/015XIa8J0i887ysHG
~Sonic
SilverGX23
Level 22 : Expert Architect