✠RazzaCraft✠Events✠Raiding✠Greifing✠HardCorePvP✠ ✠16GB RAM✠

RazzaCraftServer's Avatar RazzaCraftServer3/31/12 5:37 am
1 emeralds 82
This is my latest server wich im currently trying to get big. Ive been posting evreywhere and noticed here. So here is my shot of getting more people onto it. It currently has 16gb RAM and 200Slots. It used to have 20gb RAM till i downgraded from the fact of costing too much for me as im only 14. Here is the rest of the info:

IP: factions.razzacraftserver.org

Welcome to RazzaCraft. We are the unbeatable standard of Faction servers. If you love hardcore group PvP, this is the server for you. If want a calm and mature staff that treats players fairly, doesn't hand out items, and has ZERO tolerance for hackers, RazzaCraft is your paradise. We pride ourselves on stability, quality, and fairness. We have a new map, faction rankings, a great environment for PvP and all the action you could ever want. We also have a growing community and are looking for dedicated, regular players! Feel free to join today, and create your base
If you give us a Diamond On Planet Minecraft you get 4 free In-game.
We have /kit starter to help out new members. This includes the following:
-1 Diamond pick!
-1 Diamond sword!
-1 Diamond shovel!
-1 Diamond hoe!
-Full iron armour
-32 Cooked Pork
-1 bed
-2 chests
-64 glass
-64 log
-128 cobblestone
This kit is on a timer so you will only be able to use it once a week!

IP: factions.razzacraftserver.org
Email us at: razzacraftserver@gmail.com
Ranks:
RazzaCraft is a UK Based server. Although it is a UK server, The server itself is hosted in US specifically Dallas.

The current ranks in RazzaCraft are the following:

Member:To earn this sign up on the website here
This rank allows you to have more /kit than normal /kit starter

Cobbler:To earn this pay £5.00 through paypal
This rank allows you to use /kit cobble. This has no delay unlike other /kits

PIG:To earn this donate £15.00 through paypal
This rank will give you the title [PIG] in front of your name and use / get the following stuff:
/sethome
/home
Get $500.00 in game money
Get 10 iron blocks in game

SHEEP:To earn this donate £25.00 through paypal
This rank will give you the title [SHEEP] in front of your name and use / get the following:
/sethome
/home
Get $100.00 in game money
Get 20 iron blocks in game
Get 5 stacks of obsidian
Get a heal sign in your base (tell admin or owner that you have paid for SHEEP rank then they will respond A S A P)
Get 1 pig spawner

CHICKEN:To earn this donate £35.00 through paypal
This rank will give you the title [CHICKEN] in front of your name and use / get the following:
/sethome
/home
Get $500.00 in game money
Get 64 iron blocks in game
Get 10 stacks of obsidian or a base built by an admin.
Get a heal sign in your base (tell admin or owner that you have paid for CHICKEN rank then they will respond A S A P)
Get 5 spawners of your choice (tell admin etc you paid for CHICKEN then place your spawner and ask admin to change them to what you want)

FISH:To earn this donate £45.00 through paypal
This rank will give you the title [FISH] in front of your name and use / get the following:
/sethome
/home
/tpahere
Get $1000.00 in game money
Get 64 iron blocks in game
Get 32 Diamondblocks
Get 20 stacks of obsidian or a base built by an admin.
Get 2 heal signs in your base (tell admin or owner that you have paid for FISH rank then they will respond A S A P)
Get 10 spawners of your choice (tell admin etc you paid for FISH then place your spawner and ask admin to change them to what you want)

VIP:To earn this donate £55.00 through paypal
This rank will give you the title [VIP] infront of your name and use / get the following:
/sethome
/home
/i (give your self items)
/mc (fly on a square of glass)
/tpahere
Get $5000.00 in game money
A base built by an admin.
Get 5 heal signs in your base (tell admin or owner that you have paid for VIP rank then they will respond A S A P)
Get 20 spawners of your choice (tell admin etc you paid for VIP then place your spawner and ask admin to change them to what you want)
If you will like to suggest any new rank to add on Razzacraft either tell an Admin or post on the Forums!!!
Some Plug-ins:
-Factions
-Citizens
-Permissions and Permissions Plus
-AutoMessage
-CraftBook
-Essentials
-MobArena
-UltimateArena
-LogBlock
And many others
You can Also Suggest New Plug-ins on the Website Aswell.
Former Ranks:
iiRAZZAii:Owner
Gilbay:Owner
Muffinasaurus:Head Admin
PeacemanNOT:Admin
CommunistMudkip:Admin
Nathananderson:V.I.P
Escapeful77:V.I.P
Poiuy325:V.I.P
RazzaCraftServer
Level 1 : New Architect