(READ) Benders in Need - Nepal Edition

sage379's Avatar sage3795/2/15 3:44 pm
1 emeralds 71
Hey everyone! I am the Founder of Spiritual Bending - an Avatar/Bending server, and we are having a huge charity sale this week. We are doing 35% off our whole store, and the money we get will be sent to charities in Nepal. Please read the below for more information, and be sure to join our server at mc.spiritualbending.com and check out our website at http://www.spiritualbending.com

I expect everyone has heard about the incident in Nepal - and if you haven't, please click here. We want to be the great community I know we are and help as much as possible in Nepal. Therefore, this week everything in the store is 35% off. We did this so we can raise $25 to donate to Nepal and because we made our donation goal of $125 last month (This month's goal is $150). All other money will either be donated aswell, sent to charities, or used to buy me some more SODAAAAAS! So please take this as the perfect chance to help some Benders in Need. If you feel this donation is stupid and we are wasting money, think again! For all people who donate this week you will get a FREE Epic Crate (already automated to do so). For more information on the donation we are making and who it is going directly to read the quote below.

“Amazing things can happen when we come together as a community!” says Bungie Foundation Manager Christine Edwards. Right now, we all have a chance to fulfill the role of Guardians, and come to the aid of people in need. Here is her call to action:

CE: On Saturday, April 25th, a magnitude 7.8 earthquake devastated the country of Nepal, leaving thousands dead and tens of thousands homeless and in need of food, medical attention, and shelter. As one of Asia’s poorest countries, it has little ability to fund relief efforts and long term reconstruction efforts on its own.

Nepal needs our help.

Right now in the Bungie Store, you’ll find a special edition Nepal Aid T-Shirt. For $24.99, you’ll receive a t-shirt, a custom in-game shader, and a custom in-game emblem. 100% of the profits will be donated to recognized charities that have direct relief efforts in Nepal. We’ll be taking pre-orders of the shirt between now and Sunday, May 24th at 11:59 PM Pacific." - Deej from @Bungie.
sage379
Level 23 : Expert Network