A REAL Pvp server.

AzureKami's Avatar AzureKami4/21/14 11:44 pm
1 emeralds 33
I have been in search for a real pvp server for what seems like an eternity. No, not a kit pvp, or a hub pvp, not capture the flag and especially.

NO FACTIONS

I want an almost vanilla server, Almost, This doesn't mean I want to spawn in walk about twenty blocks and see the rest of the map completely desolated by TNT. Or people in diamond armor chilling right at the spawn of the map back handing me and my friends around while we stand their quivering in our leather armor.

I just want a simple pvp, hide your fort collect things to survive, kill people in the distance even groups of people, Make allies with strangers to either thrive or betray each other. Simple stuff.

Now, if there were plugins, or if anyone knows of servers like this that's be great but there are some non vanilla things me and my friends don't mind like;

McMMO, really cool plug in you can train your sword or have one of member of your team be dedicated to farming and cutting wood while the other is the defender training his archery and swords. Nice touch to any server I think.

Set homes, these are awesome, saves you time from traveling 1000+ blocks every time you die.

Casual Roleplay?? Now, I'm not talking, classes/leveling kind of roleplay, [ though this can be cool if done right but most servers lack that] I mean, story line, I'm a dwarf/elf/human/pixie/catperson/dogperson/orc WHATEVER you want to be kind of thing. So maybe it's not always mindless killing, maybe it's a hostile conversation before turning other ways or some sort of intelligent banter before attacking each other, idk something fun like that but these days a lot of the servers are very picky about who's doing what when it comes to their story line and roleplay, [ Insert two page essay about your characters backstory here for a server where, once accepted everyone will be talking like 1337 talk and lack roleplay to begin with. If I wanted to go all out, amazing roleplay I'd go back to the forums.

ANYWAYS, I know I'm super picky, thanks for reading through this most likely agitating post, if you know any pvp servers that aren't griefed to bloody hell and lacks any faction/towny plug ins message me~! <3.
AzureKami
Level 1 : New Miner