Really the best semi-op I've played on in a while.

Gaming4me's Avatar Gaming4me2/25/15 5:33 pm
1 emeralds 58
I've wouldn't make a thread about a server if I didn't think it was worth my time but this server is well worth my time and I just can't believe they haven't got any players on but they have just opened yesterday and work at an amazing speed to better their server.

Velocity-PvP

server ip: 198.24.170.138:36769
So let's go over the kits that you get when you first come in because some server have horrible starter kits but this server really helps a normal player get started with there kits. As soon as you join of course you should do /kit start but you should also do /kit once this kit includes 1 bedrock but a lot of stuff that's going to help you later on for raiding and good stuff to sell right off the start. So this is like a walk though to get started.

Step one:
Do /kit start and sell and sell half of the 16 diamond you get at /warp shop that will earn you 1.6k
Step two: Now do /kit once at warp shop but make sure to not have a full inv or the kit will drop on the floor now convert the 5 diamonds blocks to normal diamond and that will get you 45 diamonds. Sell all those diamonds for the amount of 9k you know have a told of 10.6k
Step 3: The stack of TNT that was given too you in kit once sell that for 6.4k and you now have 17k
Step 4: Now sell all the emerarld block for an earn total for 25k and you know have a grand total of 42k now go to /warp wild and run out and create and faction and do /f money d 25000. This is deposit 25k from your balance into your faction in order to claim land if your going to solo this is perfect for a personal bank.
Gaming4me
Level 21 : Expert Engineer