[1.5.1] RECRUITING STAFF FOR SURVIVAL/PVP SERVER!

xkillcamx's Avatar xkillcamx4/6/13 8:07 pm
1 emeralds 164 7
4/30/2013 10:32 pm
maplecraftisboss's Avatar maplecraftisboss
Hey, ISG-Network is Recruiting staff.
Send me a PM if you are Intressted or send an mail to isgnetwork1@gmail.com.
You need to have expierence and not owner or Admin of 3+ servers.
I keep it short but we really need you!

xkillcamx
xkillcamx
Level 11 : Journeyman Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2013 10:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
maplecraftisboss
Hey, My name is jess. I Am 14, and i can be on almost 24/7.
I am addicted to minecraft and know alot of...well, i kinda know everything, lol
i am not very good at building and i suck at permissions, but im great at everything else. I Am very mature and i own a server, and have been staff on many but they all closed down.
i would like co-owner,head admin,owner,admin,mod, idc
Maturity level:10
Everything 10

Thanks for concidering my request,
Jess
Email: jess.nugent@verizon.net
04/30/2013 10:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
rylandhanski2
i want to apply for admin or co owner
i have skype its rylandhanski2
my IGN is rylandhanski2
im 11 but who care about age
i owned a server
and was admin on one
i need to practice admin skills
04/06/2013 11:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Catearssarah
Nametag: Im_just_a_girl

Email: catearssarah@gmail.com

Ranks I can do: Admin, Moderator, Co-Owner, Operator.

How many hours I can spend on the server: Almost all day on the weekends and at-least 5 hours weekdays.

Reason for wanting to be staff: Ever since I started Minecraft I have realized how many new servers have un-reliable staff members and bad plugins. I can help make the server a secure place and have fun while doing it.

Special talents: Reasoning with players, building, having fun, keeping the rules in place, banning, plugins, being nice and friendly, making people feel at home.

Expereince: I have been admin on two servers and moderator on one. Sadly, on both servers they were shut down because the owner could not pay the server bills. The server I'm mod on is whitelisted. I am trusted on 2 servers.

Hello, I am im_just_a_girl
would like to be staff on your server!

Experience: I have been admin on two servers and moderator on one. I specialize in helping out players with their problems (Grefing, stealing, plugins) I also know how to handle plugins so I can help out the owner with that. I am a responsible and I spend most my time on minecraft so I can always be online. I hope you choose me as staff, because I am a responsible choice.

I am currently only admin on one server, and it is down because of updates. I am honest to, and really just want to help out with your problems. I am loyal to my servers and minecraft.

Sincerley,
Sarah (Im_just_a_girl)
04/06/2013 10:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Helioscrow
xkillcamxHey, ISG-Network is Recruiting staff.
Send me a PM if you are Intressted or send an mail to isgnetwork1@gmail.com.
You need to have experience and not owner or Admin of 3+ servers.
I keep it short but we really need you!

xkillcamx

K i will help i have tuns of experience When I'm staff on a server, I take the time to read the rules, read the commands, and take a good look at how the server works. I also take the time to talk and play with the regular members, and see what they think of the server, and how we, the admins/mods, can make it better for everyone. I've honestly been told I'm TOO committed to a server, but I seriously can't help meeting all the new people, and getting to see what that server is actually about. I type fast, I learn fast, and I have to think fast if a plugin stops working, or a argument breaks out. I love getting to help others with their problems, whether they've been griefed, or they simply have a disagreement with another player. But most of all, I have to remember to get along with the staff. If I accidently offend someone, I make sure to apologize IMMEDIATLY, because even though I probably will never meet that person in real life, I know that they're a human being, and they have feelings just like I do. I kinda have nothing left to say, so I'm gonna say this: Please, please take this application into consideration. I'd be very greatful if you at least gave me a chance to try my hand at this. I hope you guys have a wonderful day, and good luck!IGN Sir_FailZane
04/06/2013 10:19 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
Immo_0
ill help too
04/06/2013 9:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Danny3826
I think u need my help I do have expirence and I think u would like me my IGN is Danny3826
04/06/2013 9:08 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Prince
xkillcamx
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome