Recruiting Staff Members

WhiskeyWhiskers's Avatar WhiskeyWhiskers12/17/17 10:21 pm
1 emeralds 89
Hey there! We are a fairly new server with a good chunk of players on daily. Our server currently consists of skyblock, factions, and multiple mini-games. We are constantly working to add more while also improving the game modes we already have. We have multiple YouTubers coming on from time to time and a few of them are French. Therefore we have a lot of French players! We have a wonderful staff team so far and are looking to add a couple new ones that speak both English and French fluently.

Requirements-

You must have discord and a working mic. Discord is the main way the staff communicates with each other.
You must be fluent in English and French, use proper grammar and spell correctly.
You must be mature.
You must be active on the forums.
Preferably 16 or older. Exceptions can be made if your application stands out to us.
You must be able to dedicate a reasonable amount of time on the server and forums. We prefer a minimum of 1-2 hours a day in game but will be willing to work with your schedule.
You must be 100% honest in your application. If accepted and we find out you lied, your staff position may be terminated.

If you meet all of the above requirements and wish to apply, please add me on discord (WhiskeyWhiskers#3152) and send me the below application filled out! (: Feel free to check out the server before you apply! mc.iskyify.com

Minecraft Username:
Discord Username and ID #:
Do you fluently speak both English and French?:
Do you speak any other languages?:
Do you have a working microphone?:
How much time can you dedicate to the server daily?:
Why are you applying for staff?:
Why do you think you should be accepted?:
Have you ever been banned/punished on a server? Please include details:
Do you have staff experience on other servers? If so, tell me more about the position you held and why you are no longer staff on that server:
Will you be able to attend weekly staff meetings?:
Anything else you'd like to add?:
WhiskeyWhiskers
Level 1 : New Miner