RhythmRaidz Brand new unique faction server!

ObbyRaidz's Avatar ObbyRaidz11/22/15 4:56 pm
1 emeralds 83
Hello, My name is Logan. If you haven't been able to tell already I am the Owner of RhythmRaidz, a minecraft faction pvp server. We have many things that make our server unique from others. One of the main things that make us unique is an excellent staff team that is dedicated to helping the server with passion and dignity. We have many plugins that make this server beter then other faction servers. We have a good crate plugin for voting, donating, and koth. In these crates you can get raiding items aswell as custom enchantments. We also have a brilliant koth plugin that allows us to schedule a koth at a certain time that allows players to get awesome rewards in a crate. What is a koth you may ask? A koth is a PvP game where you run to the cords listed in chat or on a scoreboard and you get a faction together and try to cap an area without getting knocked off. You have to stay on that area for 5 minutes and then you win. That is the main features of our server besides the amazing economy that we aquire on this server. Im going to list some of the plugins we have along with future plugins we are going to add.

- Factions

- AntiCheat

- Koth

- Crates

- Auction

- Many more to come

- LMS (Planning)

- New kits (Planning)

- New biomes (Planning)

- More custom plugins (Planning)

We hope you can take the time to check out the server and help us build an awesome community. The amount of time and effort that we put into the server is amazing and we would not like that time and effort to have gone to waste. The only way we can keep the server alive is by people donating and getting votes which eventually will help us get alot more players when i start purchsing ads. The IP and the website will be below please join.

IP: pvp.rhythmraidz.com

ObbyRaidz
Level 49 : Master Cowboy