|RPG Greek Gods Server| Looking for| Admin| Mods| Builders| Writers| Developers|

Lazybatman_'s Avatar Lazybatman_10/3/17 11:50 pm
1 emeralds 124
Are you getting bored with the same minigames, same factions, even the same modpacks? Well, we are. There are millions of awesome people around the world who play Minecraft, but how do we expect to keep these awesome players with the same old stuff? This is where Greek Gods RPG comes in. We don't just want to be another server with a few active players, we want to change how people think when they think of Minecraft Multiplayer.

Our server offers six of the 12 Greek Gods. You can pick your path. Will you follow Ares into war? Or be a follower of Hades in the underworld? Well, maybe all you want to be is staff. Great! That's what we are working on. I can't complete this on my own. I'm looking for people with as big a dream as mine.

I am looking for Admins, Moderators, Builders, Developers, and Writers, but if you think you have another talent you would like to share, come to the Discord and we can chat. I will warn you, I'm not just accepting anyone. For this initial team, I am going to be very picky. I want to start this right. If you have any questions or would like to apply, please come on the discord server at https://discord.gg/k7RmMqT.

Thank you!
Lazybatman_
Level 1 : New Miner