[RPG Server] Looking for creative builders, writers, and developers!

boomerdog555's Avatar boomerdog5557/24/18 4:43 am history
1 emeralds 71
Overview:

  Basically I've created a spigot server with the intention of making a MMO/RPG type free roam minecraft server. As of right now I work on it as a hobby every now and then but I'd like to eventually see a finished product and at the current rate of progress that seems unreachable. I'm look for creative and fun people who are willing to help build, write, give ideas, essentially shape the server with me whenever they would like to. I'll leave a discord link below, if you're interested please join and I'll update you further from there.

Currently:
  
So far I've got a general idea for what I want and it is as follows; I've seen other mmo servers on minecraft before and they're essentially just bad clones or ports of already made mmos. I see a mmo platform on minecraft as a way to open up the possibilities further than what I've seen in my mmo experience prior. Minecraft is a game that's so easily manipulated into what you want it to be, I want there to be gambling, pets, mounts, weapons, parties, dungeons, land buying/building, economy manipulation, fishing, engaging environments, unexpected events, challenging puzzles, parkour and I want players to have the freedom to play as they want. I know, I'm just spouting off crap that doesn't tell you anything, so what I'm really trying to get across here is that I want people to collaborate with and help shape it into something viable. I have no timeline, no set plan and am willing to take on anyone who'd like to help in this project.

The server is still in 1.12 as the 1.13 just happened and a good chunk of my current plugins still need to be updated. You need optifine as I've taken advantage of the item name skin texturing to create cool looking items.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5qF65P

boomerdog555
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast