SCARLETMC | Factions | Recruiting Staff | Need Manager | Beta Testers

MiniBawb's Avatar MiniBawb12/25/17 2:53 pm
1 emeralds 137

SCARLETMC
Factions | McMMO | KoTH

[/b]Greetings PlanetMinecraft,
ScarletMC is a brand new faction based server waiting to be released. Before the release date, we are considering to hire few staff members to assist us on scarletmc. We have a great future planned for the server and we would like many of individuals to join us on this journey. The job role that the individuals will receive is quite simple, each one of the hired members will start off as a helper. Helpers are required to monitoring chat, assist players, keeping the community satisfied, welcome everyone and help them feel involved.
Every month we will consider each staff member's position, whether they deserve to get promoted or demoted. Keeping up great work will obviously lead to a promotion!

Release Date: 30th December 2017

Requirements:

Minimum age: 14 years
Must have discord, and be able to communicate via microphone.
Minimum hours per week: 14 hours.

BETA TESTERS

As the server is releasing in about a week, I'm in need of few beta testers who are able to come on scarletmc and test few things and let me be aware of any bugs. I've tested most of the things and just want to make sure there's nothing left!
Join the discord server if you're interested! I may give you something in return at the end!

DISCORD https://discord.gg/fpscXAE
SERVER IP scarletmc.com (Currently whitelisted, hired staff members will be added to whitelist)

NOTE: PM me here, join the discord channel or comment below if you're interested in assisting with scarletmc.

STAFF POSITIONS:

Helper:

Most players will start off from this rank and build up the trust! Their job role is simply to monitor chat, help out individuals and simply keep the community happy. We are looking for maximum 5 Helpers.

Moderator:
You're able to apply for moderator only if you have had past experience in this position or higher. Players with this rank's job quite similar to a helper, however, they are required to give helper guidance and help them to be the best they can. We are looking for maximum 5 Moderators.

Head-Moderator:
Head-Moderators is also available, you may apply for this too if you can show you deserve this. Head-Moderator's job role is to make sure moderators and helpers are doing their best they can and give a monthly report to Admin on each one of them. If there are no staff online they are required to fulfill moderator's job meaning moderating chat, keeping the community happy. Although Head-Mod will not be easily available as it requires a lot of skills, you're able to apply for it, if you can show your worth. We are looking for 2 Head-Mods.

Admin:
Admins are required to recruit staff members (must run it through me or the manager), take reports from Head-Moderators monthly and work together with Head-Moderator to decide whether they deserve a promotion (must let me or the manager be aware of the changes in staff positions). Admins are also required to fulfill moderation job if there are no staff online. We are only looking for around 1-2 Admins!

Manager:
There will be 2 Managers and 2 completely different types. One will focus on managing staff and one who will work closely with me helping out with plugins, bugs and deciding who to hire etc. Managers are not required to pay any bills however it's their choice whether they want to invest on ScarletMC.
Minimum age: 16 to become a manager.

ScarletMC
Factions | McMMO | KoTH
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NOTE: Currently recruiting staff members! Join discord for more information.
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/fpscXAE
SERVER IP: scarletmc.com
STORE: *In Progress*
▬▬▬▬▬▬✤▬▬▬▬▬▬
MiniBawb
Level 1 : New Miner