SCP Foundation | Minecraft Server Adaption! Custom Map

nostalgian's Avatar nostalgian2/5/19 8:39 pm
2 emeralds 173

Hey everyone.

So this account's relatively new to PMC but i'm pretty familiar with the website.
Regarding the title; I'm making a Minecraft SCP Foundation Roleplay server. I've been working on this map of a replica of Site 19 for quite a while now;

The SCP Foundation is an organisation which works in the containment of dangerous anomalies and entities which pose an inherent threat to mankind. Think of it like a top secret facility; somewhat similar to Area 51.

I have massive idea's for this server's future. We're going to setup NPC's around the facility, hopefully players will be able to actually play as particular SCP's and if this all goes according to plan it could really be something great!

I'm aware this has been attempted many times in the past but usually people lose their dedication and motivation for the project and it usually dies down incredibly quick.

I don't have a massive team, I have about one other friend helping out. I'm pretty experienced with plugins, I can setup permissions and all. But for some of the rather more difficult idea's we could use some innovation and people that are more expert in that kind of field.

For example, perhaps a keycard system implemented? Setting up jobs? certain roles? a cinematic introduction to the server or something neat that should work pretty well. We don't know exactly where this going to go yet, but we have lots of ideas down. And we need help to put those ideas into play.

So just PM me and I can give you an application format to see if you're eligible to join the team.

Here's a bit of a sneak peak of what we've got of the foundation so far. All this has been built by me;

Good luck!
Secure. Contain. Protect.

nostalgian
Level 12 : Journeyman Blacksmith