Searching for truly great builders! Please Read!

EpiphanyRealms's Avatar EpiphanyRealms6/12/13 11:21 am
1 emeralds 48
Hello PlanetMinecraft,

I am Meowlupus123 speaking for EpiphanyRealms. On EpiphanyRealms I am in charge of almost everything, and I normally do everything myself solo. But today I NEED YOUR HELP! I simply due to the fact that maps take time cannot keep rolling out all the maps. We need these maps for our several game modes: HungerGames, TeamDeathMatch, The Walking Dead, and Ghost Hunt. I have come here to ask of you if you could ever so please build something for us that we could use in our server! Of course if you build a map you will receive a special donor package AS WELL as have your name featured on all the maps you created. I will list some criteria here:

For making a Ghost Hunt map:

- Make it not too small and not too big, regulate it for about 7 - 10 players.
- Include 1 spawn for survivors. This spawn should be in the middle of the most grand spot on your map.
- Include 1 spawn for the ghost. This spawn should be kind of off the side, hidden so survivors can't spawn kill the ghost.
- You do not have to make a lobby, we have those already.

For making a Hunger Games map:

- Make it fairly big, and cover it in a glass dome so we can see the outsides.
- Include a starting area, with a cornucopia and spawn pads. [Max 12 players]
- Due to some bugs with the plugin, players cannot spawn under roofs, there must be a whole above them in order for that to work (much like how beacons work when placed inside)
- Include a few hidden chests or "Easter Eggs" so the game can continue for longer periods.

We do not need a Walking Dead Map, and Team Death Match is still being setup, so we do not need TDM maps at this time. But thank you so much, and when you are done add me on Skype @ Meowlupus123 and send me the zip file of your map! INCLUDE YOUR FULL IGN OR WE WONT BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU CREDIT. (Please include something about map building in your contact request)
EpiphanyRealms
Level 1 : New Miner